Friday, November 12, 2010

                       Today I

overheard
                       you saying

you're going to
                       join the Army.

I don't
                       think

you saw
                        me almost start to cry

but I did.
                        They'd deploy you

right out of high school

                        you said,

 if they thought you were good enough.

                        You'd be in the war zone

you'd get to see some action.

                        I wanted to leap across

the table and grab you and never

                        let go.

Action. Yeah right, because everyone

                        that goes in there

Comes out Schwarzenegger

                         Big gun and nothing but a scratch.

    
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment