Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Do You Know?

Do you know how much
It hurts me
When you tuck in on
Yourself and use
The disease
As an excuse not to
Live a full life and let yourself
Be free and happy?

Do you know that
I love you no matter
What but sometimes you make
It hard to love anymore because
It feels like you take
My heart in your hands
And squeeze til it's dry?

Do you know
That you and I
Will someday, maybe soon
Grow apart of ourselves
And this time, this next time
It will probably be for
Forever?

2 comments:

  1. love your optimism,
    here I am, getting to know you and your fabulous poetry.
    Glad to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome To link in a poem to our potluck today, thanks a ton!
    http://jinglepoetry.blogspot.com/2010/10/poetry-potluck-seven-deadly-sins.html

    hope to see you in.
    an old poem is okay.

    ReplyDelete