Monday, December 6, 2010

Guidance

Allah
Krishna
Yahweh
God
Whatever your name, I need some help down here.

I've
never
been
one
to pray much outside of church and at suppertime.

But
it
looks
as
if that might change, considering the circumstances.

so
forgive
me
if
the prayers aren't too practiced, and if I stutter.

But
you
made
me
so you probably know me better than even I ever could.

I
only
ask
that
you know me well enough to help me get through these days.

I
need
something
real
to outshine the hate, the tears, and the feelings of self-doubt.

3 comments:

  1. I had a lot of self doubt but somewhere along my life line I discovered that we all come from the same pea pod and one pea is as good as another. You are as good as most and better than some...do not be afraid to blossom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What GS said is so true! Just let go and let god, whoever that may be to you! It really works, and I'm not religious! I just believe there is more than we can know! There is a gift in all pain....hope you find it soon, along with comfort!

    Hugs Giggles
    You've asked, so I hope the answer comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are in charge of your own life, let go, stay positive, focus on what you can do, be happy.

    Blessings fly your way.
    Jingle from Sunday Scribbling.

    ReplyDelete